Forty-five (45) semester hours of college credit (excluding developmental courses) with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher from a college or university accredited by a Regional Institutional Accrediting Organization.
A minimum of thirty-six (36) months active service in the Armed Forces of the United States of America with an Honorable Discharge (as indicated on separation documents provided by the military, i.e., DD214-Member page 4)
· Military discharge must be “Honorable” (if applicable).
· Must be at least eighteen (18) and not have reached thirty-six (36) years of age on the date the Civil Service written examination is administered
· NO FELONY CONVICTIONS
· NO PENDING CLASS A OR CLASS B MISDEMEANOR CHARGES
· Must have valid driver’s license with good driving record.
· Must possess the physical/medical health to adequately perform the duties of a Firefighter.