Deadline to Apply:09/27/2019 2:38 pm
– Must possess and maintain Georgia Fire Standards and Training Council (GFSTC)
– Firefighter certification AND National Professional Qualifications (NPQ) Firefighter 1 certification.
– Must possess and maintain Georgia and/or National Registry Emergency Medical Technician Intermediate, Advanced Emergency Medical Technician or Paramedic license.
– Must possess a High School Diploma or a GED Certification.
– Must possess a valid US Driver’s License, must possess a GA Driver’s License at time of employment.
– Must be 18 years of age.
– Have not been convicted of a felony in the past 10 years.
– Must successfully complete all steps in the hiring process including:
– Must pass a physical fitness assessment.
– Must successfully pass an extensive background investigation.
– Must successfully pass post-offer polygraph examination, psychological and medical evaluations and drug screen.