EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school graduate or GED required;
• North Carolina Class B Driver’s License required.
• Advanced degree a preferred.
• Completion of the States’ Certified Fire Fighter Certification,
• Hazmat Operations
• North Carolina Technical Rescuer Ropes preferred.
• NCOEMS Advanced EMT preferred.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Pay grade 10. Hiring/salary range $32,628-$49,230 DOQ. Exc. benefits
currently including 5% 401(k) contribution, health, dental and vision,
longevity pay plan & local government retirement system.
Successful applicants must satisfactorily complete a pre-employment
physical, drug screening physical agility assessment, written assessment, and
Please submit a City of King employment application along with a letter of
interest and a resume to the Fire Chief.
Closing date 6/30/2017 at 5:00pm. EOE and a Drug Free Workplace.