● Must have attained the age of twenty-one (21) on or before date of appointment.
● Must not be over the age of thirty-five (35) on date of appointment except where the applicant has had continuous service, including one of the past two (2) years, and is in good standing in another public fire division, in which case the candidate may be up to forty (40) years old on the date of appointment (DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED IF CLAIMING AN AGE EXCEPTION).
● Must possess a valid driver’s license.
● Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
● Must possess current Ohio certification as an EMT-Paramedic, OR provide a Letter of Enrollment in an accredited EMT-P program.
● Must have excellent physical condition and be able to pass a work related ability test.