Atlanta Georgia now has a firefighter recruit job opening. The starting salary for this position is $40,000 annually. The closing date is open until filled. The requirements are:
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
• U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization
• 18 years of age or older before you graduate the AFRD Training Academy
• Possess valid U.S. driver’s license
• HS diploma, or GED certificate
• Acceptable 3-year driving record
• Honorable or Uncharacterized discharge from a military branch if applicable.
Licensures and Certifications
Must acquire National Registry Emergency Medical Technician (NREMT) – Advanced EMT Certification
Must acquire National Professional Qualifications Firefighter – 1
Must acquire National Professional Qualifications Firefighter – 2
Must acquire National Professional Qualifications Hazardous Material Awareness
Must acquire National Professional Qualifications Hazardous Material Operations
If requirements are not completed within the designated time, employee will be dismissed.