$56,757.60 – $77,033.52 Annually
• Must be at least 18 years of age on the date of the physical fitness examination
• Must be a U.S. citizen
• Must meet any of the following:
• If you are a Firefighter/Paramedic, you must have certification through TCFP, as well as either TDSHS or the National Registry
• If you are a Firefighter/EMT, you must have certification through TCFP, as well as either TDSHS or the National Registry.
• For out-of-state applicants, you must be registered or have filed with TCFP for fire certifications, and either TDSHS or National Registry for EMT/Paramedic certifications. This must be done by the close of the job posting to be considered for eligibility.
*Preference may be given to those who already have a Paramedic certification or those who have completed coursework through a credentialed Paramedic program and are awaiting the opportunity to complete the State Paramedic examination.