January 12, 2018 3:00 PM
• To be eligible for this examination, Candidates shall not be less than 18 years of age.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• Must be able to read and write the English language.
• Must meet all legal requirements necessary to become eligible for future certification by the Commission on Fire Protection Standards and Education.
• All test participants receiving a grade of 70 or more points on the written examination, shall be determined to have passed the written examination. Grades on such written examinations shall be based upon a maximum grade of 100 points and shall be determined entirely by the correctness of each applicant’s answers to such questions.
• TCFP Certified Candidates and/or Certifiable Candidates or those presently enrolled in a Fire Fighter Academy will be given preference.
• The agility portion of the exam will be proctored on the same day of the written exam, please dress appropriately. A copy of the agility exam is on the City of San Benito’s website.
The eligibility list created as a result of the written examination will remain in effect for a period of 1 (one) year.