Salary: $3,986.00 Monthly
Closing Date: 4/17/2017
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and not over thirty-five (35) years of age on the date of the
• Must be a high school graduate or have equivalency certificate certified by the issuing agency (i.e.: Texas
• Must hold a Texas Department of State Health Services “DSHS” Emergency Medical Services Certification
Paramedic (National Registry, Licensed, or Certification).
• Must possess a Basic (or above) Structure Fire Suppression Certification from the Texas Commission on
Fire Protection or documentation from the Texas Commission on Fire Protection stating that the applicant
is certified as a firefighter on the date of examination.
• Must be able to obtain a Class B Texas Driver’s License within one year of employment.
• Must comply with all applicable Civil Service Requirements and