Pleasanton California is now hiring for the job of Police Recruit. The salary for this job is $33.00 Hourly, and the closing date in ongoing. The requirements for this job are:
In addition, the candidate will:
• Be at least 21 years of age at time of Academy
• Be a High school graduate, or GED equivalent.
• Be a U. S. Citizen or a permanent resident alien who
is eligible for, has applied for, and is diligently pursuing
• Possess and maintain a valid California Class C driver’s
license and a satisfactory driving record.
• Evaluate and analyze circumstances and situations in order
to apply knowledge and decide appropriate action.
• Assimilate, interpret, remember, recall, relate and act upon
facts and details heard, observed and read; follow oral
and written instructions.
• Be able to communicate orally in English with a variety
of people of various educational and socio-cultural
• Identify, adopt, and exhibit appropriate demeanor
and behaviors (interpersonal abilities) in order to deal
effectively with a variety of people.
• Write clearly, accurately, concisely, legibly with correct
English grammar, construction, spelling, and punctuation.
• Work regular hours, days, overtime, weekends, holidays,
variable shifts, evening, on call and emergency call out.
• Be of good moral character.
• Have vision of 20/100 uncorrected in both eyes,
correctable to 20/20 in each eye; day and night vision.
• Have no hearing loss over 25 db in the 500, 1000, 2000
frequency range. No loss over 45 db in the 3000 or
4000 range as revealed by standard auditory test
• Have the physical tolerance to work under adverse
environmental conditions; extended or disrupted work
schedules, stressful circumstances and repetitive, routine
• Enforce laws regardless of personal ethics or feelings.