Brannigan’s Building Construction 6th Edition Study Software
- Based On NFPA’s Brannigan’s Building 6th Edition
- 1600 Questions and 580 Definitions.
- Keeps track of your score chapter by chapter.
- Suggests how much time you should study for each chapter.
- New Progress Window shows you what chapters you are doing poorly in.
- New Flash Card Mode lets you use the software like flashcards.
- New Terminology Test lets you use the Definitions section as a flashcard test.
- Screen Resolution Independent – Adjusts To Full Screen On Any Monitor.
- Built-in spell checker, with check-as-you-type spell checking.
- Review Mode – Lets You Review Only The Correct Answers.
- Page references to the text.
- The software can read the questions out loud to you.
- Keeps track of the questions you have already answered.
- Keeps track of the questions you incorrectly answer in two ways.
- Allows you to clone sessions, so you can return to where you left off later.
- Save multiple sessions.
- Print tests out in a variety of ways, including answer sheets and correction keys.
- Print flash cards. 6.0
- Print custom terminology tests. Print terminology glossaries.
- Create random tests from a single chapter, multiple chapters or all chapters.
- 8 graphical skins – Change screen and printer fonts.
- Add your own questions to any chapter. The database is easily edited.
You will be emailed a link within 1-24 hours. This email will contain a text file attachment that contains instructions on downloading your software product. The software will work on a Windows or Mac computer. The email will be coming from the company who makes the software – Knightlite. Sometimes this email goes into your SPAM folder, so please check it if you do not get the email within 24 hours.
This is not the actual book. This is downloadable software that is based on the Brannigan’s Building Construction 6th Edition manual.