Fire Officer’s Handbook Of Tactics Study Software, 5th edition
Based On Fire Officer’s Handbook Of Tactics 5th Edition. Includes: 1710 Questions, 186 Definitions, 404 New Questions, and 80 Updated Questions.
List Of Features:
• 1710 Questions and 186 Definitions
• Keeps track of your score chapter by chapter.
• Suggests how much time you should study for each chapter.
• New Flash Card Mode lets you use the software like flashcards.
• New Terminology Test lets you use the Definitions section as a flashcard test.
• Screen Resolution Independent • Adjusts To Full Screen On Any Monitor.
• Built-in spell checker, with check-as-you-type spell checking.
• Review Mode – Lets You Review Only The Correct Answers.
• Page references to the text.
• Software can read the questions out loud to you.
• Keeps track of the questions you have already answered.
• Keeps track of the questions you incorrectly answer in two ways.
• Allows you to clone sessions, so you can return to where you left off later.
• Save multiple sessions.
• Print tests out in a variety of ways, including answer sheets and correction keys.
• Print flash cards.
• Print custom terminology tests. Print terminology glossaries.
You will be emailed a link within 1-24 hours. This email will contain a text file attachment that contains instructions on downloading your software product. The software will work on a Windows or Mac computer. The email will be coming from the company who makes the software – Knightlite. Sometimes this email goes into your SPAM folder, so please check it if you do not get the email within 24 hours.
This is not the actual book. This is downloadable software that is based on the Fire Officer’s Handbook Of Tactics 5th edition manual.