Orange County in California now has a job opening for the position of Firefighter. The closing date for the job is 3/31/19. The requirements are:
• Must be at least 18 years of age at time of application submittal
• Possession of a valid California Class C Driver License is required at time of appointment. This classification is subject to enrollment in the California DMV Pull Notice Program, which periodically provides Risk Management with the incumbent’s Driver License record and status.
• Must live within 10 minutes of a Reserve Fire Station or within 45 minutes of a Reserve Fire Crew Station (Fire Station 18 or 41)
• Must be able to obtain an Emergency Medical Technician License within 18 months of Academy graduation
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be of good health and pass OCFA’s physical requirements